Documents and fees
Terms and Conditions
Fees & Charges
DMAX Mastercard / TLC Mastercard
Requirements for Merchant websites
Merchant’s web site should contain all of the following information:
Merchant’s web page functioning
- Merchant’s web page should be working - it is not allowed to sell any goods and services, referring to a web page that is not available.
- URL/domain redirections are not allowed - Merchant’s website should not redirect or forward customers to other URL/domains, as well Merchant’s website should not receive redirected customers from other resources. Exceptions – advertisement, search queries, domain name change (if it was necessary).
- Merchant’s web page should not contain any malicious software.
Merchant's contact info
Billing descriptor should be displayed in the way this shall appear in the credit card statement of the cardholder.
Merchant’s contact information (the address should not be posted as a picture):
- Company name
- Registration number
- Address (legal)
- Address (actual) – if it is different from Legal
- Address Phone number
- Fax number – if company has such number
Email Customer Service information (the address should not be posted as a picture):
- Addresses of branch/shop (if such exists)
- Phone number
- Fax number (if such exists)
The address and contact details should be easily accessible and available for at least 120 days upon the last transaction.
- Description of goods and services - goods and services from the website must fully comply with the goods and services listed in the application for registration, as well as in the contract with the bank-acquirer and should contain (at least):
Full and correct name of goods and services.
Overview - Merchant website should contain complete description of the goods or services offered for sale by the Merchant. Product details/Technical specifications, including but not limited to characteristics, measurements, photographs, content and material. For the software - the system requirements, for services - how and when could be provided.
Price and currency - accurate information about price and billing currency should be provided for all goods and services presented to potential customers.
- Payment methods - international payment system logos should be full color to indicate card acceptance. Logos of payment systems (Visa, MasterCard) should be integrated in website. Logos should not appear in disadvantage in regards to other payment methods.
- 3D-Secure marks (Optional) - Merchants who participate in 3-D Secure must display the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode marks in full colors.
- Terms & Conditions - purchase terms and conditions should be displayed to the Cardholder during the order process either:
On the same screen used as the checkout screen indicating the total transaction amount; or
Within the sequence of web pages accessed by the Cardholder prior to the final checkout.
- Sales and Refunds:
Payments & Pricing - Website should contain information regarding payment methods (internet, phone), accepted card types (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro), processing exceptions if any, speed of payment.
Tax information, Export restrictions and regulations of delivery as well as restrictions on the provision of services (if any such restrictions).
- Delivery - complete and accurate information about the delivery of goods and services should be provided by the Merchant on its website - terms, methods, conditions, and any other information required to obtain a clear understanding of the delivery of goods and services after payment with credit card.
Shipping address - Merchant in the website should not specify a shipping address only in USA, EU is required, too.
- Returns - Merchant should provide a description of the procedures and conditions (including possible penalties) of refund in the event of buyer's refusal to accept the order, exchange or delivery of substitute goods / services.
Website should contain a "click to accept" button, or other acknowledgement, on its website evidencing that the cardholder has accepted the return policy.
- Merchant’s web site should contain all of the following information:
Transact Online User Manual
Registration in the Transact Online system
Transact Online allows you to access the information relating to all your registered accounts and cards. In order to start working with Transact Online system you have to complete straightforward registration process during your first log-in attempt.
For registration in the Transact Online system you will need information, contained in the PIN-envelope issued to you.
For registration in the Transact Online system:
- 1. Open Transact Online website https://online.transactpro.lv
- 2. Enter in the User ID field the 8-digit account number, which you will find on the front side of the PIN-envelope.
- 3. Enter in the Password field the password, which you will find under “Password” label inside of the PIN-envelope.
- 4. Press "Sign-in".
On the next page you will able to see your User ID and you will be offered to enter the new password for the access to the system (you may use the same password, which you used for registration in the system). IMPORTANT! Once the registration is complete, you will be able to access the Transact Online only by using your User ID and the password you have entered. The password can always be changed in the future if needed.
How to log in?
- 1. Open Transact Online website https://online.transactpro.lv
- 2. Use the relevant fields to enter your User ID and the permanent password.
User ID consists of “u” character and 8 digits and is assigned to each user during registration process in the Transact Online system. During the registration process, the user also chooses permanent password.
- 3. Depending on type of services you have requested from Transact Pro, you may also be required to enter 6-digit code from the code card or digipass in the additional field that will be displayed.
- 4. Press "Sign-in".
Basic Principles on the Use of Transact Online
In Transact Online you can select operations by clicking on the desired menu.
Unlike with regular browsers, you cannot use the Back, Forward or Refresh (Reload) buttons, all orders must be given from menus.
All users, who have been inactive (have not performed any activities on the Transact Online) for 5 minutes, are logged out from the system. The alert box will be displayed, informing the user on period of time, after which the session will be terminated. After the alert box opens the user can choose option to continue the session by pressing “Logout”. If no action is taken during time period given, the user will be required to re-log in the Transact Online to continue.
We recommend avoiding lengthy pauses when entering information.
If a technical error occurs and your Transact Online session has been erroneously closed, you can re-log in the Transact Online system right away and continue your work.
To stop working in Transact Online, click "Exit" on the right top of the page. This must be always done to stop using Transact Online.
Transact Pro ensures security of Transact Online through constant development and monitoring of its electronic channels. However, no less important is to take care of safety of the computer and adhere to the principles of financial safety on the web by the user himself or herself:
- keep username and password secret, store the means of authentication at a location accessible to the user only;
- use of anti-viruses and security software;
- avoid disclosure of details necessary for use of electronic services. It is important to keep in mind that Transact Pro will never ask you to e-mail or disclose by phone data such as Transact Online password or codes from the code card or security token.
- Registration in the Transact Online system
EUR USD Currency Buy Sell Buy Sell EURBuy EUR 0.0000Sell EUR 0.0000Buy USD 1.1860Sell USD 1.2819 USDBuy EUR 1.2819Sell EUR 1.1860Buy USD 0.0000Sell USD 0.0000 GBPBuy EUR 0.9191Sell EUR 0.8505Buy USD 1.3410Sell USD 1.4490 AMDBuy EUR 603.0000Sell EUR 580.0000Buy USD 489.0000Sell USD 470.0000 AUDBuy EUR 1.6327Sell EUR 1.5105Buy USD 0.7548Sell USD 0.8158 BYNBuy EUR 2.4750Sell EUR 2.3680Buy USD 2.0080Sell USD 1.9210 CADBuy EUR 1.6255Sell EUR 1.5046Buy USD 1.3190Sell USD 1.2210 CHFBuy EUR 1.1985Sell EUR 1.1064Buy USD 0.9721Sell USD 0.8977 CNYBuy EUR 7.9930Sell EUR 7.6180Buy USD 6.4850Sell USD 6.1810 CZKBuy EUR 25.8210Sell EUR 24.8100Buy USD 20.9500Sell USD 20.1300 DKKBuy EUR 7.7489Sell EUR 7.1530Buy USD 6.2873Sell USD 5.8036 GELBuy EUR 3.0820Sell EUR 2.9620Buy USD 2.5010Sell USD 2.4030 JPYBuy EUR 136.9860Sell EUR 126.4200Buy USD 111.1800Sell USD 102.6060 KZTBuy EUR 402.8100Sell EUR 387.0100Buy USD 326.8200Sell USD 314.0000 NOKBuy EUR 10.0696Sell EUR 9.4268Buy USD 8.1697Sell USD 7.6487 PLNBuy EUR 4.2610Sell EUR 4.0930Buy USD 3.4570Sell USD 3.3210 RUBBuy EUR 73.1948Sell EUR 66.3647Buy USD 59.3873Sell USD 53.8471 SEKBuy EUR 10.4193Sell EUR 9.6177Buy USD 8.4538Sell USD 7.8037